sabato 8 giugno 2013

Chanel Superstition Collection for Fall 2013

The new Chanel "Superstition" make up collection for fall 2013, is nearly upon us, with a release date for the US market set for next week, starting 10 June.

Europe and the rest of the world will soon follow, with release dates expected to be, as for previous collections, between mid-July and mid-August.

So, well, we'll just have to be patient for a few more days to have more detailed information and *holds breath expectantly* pictures!
For now, let's just enjoy this sneak peek!

A photo of Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in Mystère, a limited edition US exclusive featuring Golden Khaki, Golden Ivory, Silver Taupe, Matte Khaki shades was tweeted by Tomoichi:

 
 
The collection will also feature a brand-new product for Chanel, and one I'm really excited about as I'm a big fan of cream blushes, especially for the winter months as I find them kinder to my sensitive skin - Le Blush Crème de Chanel cream blush, in no less than six shades:
 
 
 
Finally, the other products I'm most eagerly anticipating are, of course, the nail polishes!
There will be three new shades:
 
#589 Elixir, which is my favourite one so far and looks like a creamy raspberry pink and reminds me a bit of #533 April
 
 
 
#591 Alchimie, a limited edition Golden khaki, and
 
#601 Mysterious, a gunmetal shimmery cream which, so far, looks gorgeous. Of course I can't wait to see these in person as soon as they hit the beauty counters, but for now, I'll see you early next week after the US release, with more pictures!
 
 
 
Is there a particular product you cannot wait for? Leave a comment below and let me know!
 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento